- Accommodation sharing twin at 3 star standard Hotel
- Accommodation sharing basis at Monastery Guest House in Lumbini
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu and Lumbini as per itinerary with applicable entrance fees
- Transportation Kathmandu / Lumbini / Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Lunch To/From Lumbini
- Local transfers in Lumbini.
- Race Participation Fees.
- Race Souvenir, Participants Certificate
Starting near the archeological remains of the ancient Shakya City which now falls in modern day Tilaurakot, the full marathon mimics the exact route which is believed to have been taken by Siddhartha to escape from the castle in search of enlightenment. The route then heads towards Niglihawa, the birthplace of Kanakmuni Buddha. The track then heads towards Araorakot (the natal town of Kanakmuni Buddha) and Pakadi and then meets the Taulihawa Road before reaching Maya Devi Garden, the finishing point.
Arrive Kathmandu – night at Kathmandu. O/N basic Hotel
Early morning sightseeing tour of Bouddhanath and Swyabhunath. Drive Kathmandu / Lumbini. Check in to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Rehearsal, briefing and sightseeing tour of Lumbini Garden. O/N Hotell
Participate in ‘Sakya Muni Buddha Lumbini Peace Marathon’. O/N Hotel
Drive back to Kathmandu. Check in to Hotel. Afternoon free for visit Thamel, souvenir shopping and other independent activities. O/N Hotel.
Transfer to airport for departure.
Limited Slots available!!
Click Here to register now!